Delengua - Granada, Spain
The Spanish language school is located in the very centre of Granada, and offers more than just Spanish courses in Spain. We offer high-quality Spanish courses that are accredited by the Swedish CSN. All teachers are native Spanish speakers and are committed to providing first-class Spanish courses. Our Satisfaction Policy guarantees the quality of our service.
Many of Granada's important sights are within easy walking distance. We are only 5 minutes from the Alhambra! Our Spanish Courses in Granada, Spain include daily leisure activities in Granada and the surrounding areas and you are very welcome to join in. Experience the world of Flamenco and Spain's cultural festivals. Granada is famous for Flamenco and is full of Flamenco bars, theatres and cinemas. In the area surrounding Delengua you will be captured by a vibrant nightlife: there are many pubs, cafés, discos and more. Get free tapas - Spanish snacks - with your drink. While learning Spanish, you will fall in love with Granada
The school is based in the heart of Granada, and the historical building of the language school has been recently renovated. There are three floors and a terrace with a panoramic view over the centre of Granada. On the 2nd and 3rd floors there are fully-equipped apartments with kitchen, washing machine, sitting room, TVs, bathrooms and numerous bedrooms (free wireless internet access is also available). On the first floor there are some classrooms and a computer lab with free internet connection. On the ground floor is the language school office, the library, other classrooms and a patio where the students meet for their activities. The language school Delengua has everything you need to study Spanish in Granada.
GRANADA: A capital city in southern Spain
Albayzin quarter is like Morocco. Granada is ideally located between the mountains of the Sierra Nevada and the beaches of the Costa Tropical. The Sierra Nevada is home to the highest point in Spain with a peak of 3479m and in only an hour from Granada you could be walking the footpaths of the Sierra or sunbathing on the beach. You will never be bored in Granada as there is so much to do in the city and surrounding areas, and with Delengua you can explore both. You will always be welcome to join in with the activities and you will get a chance to see Granada and understand its history and culture.
At Delengua we work in small lesson groups. Our Spanish courses are focused on communication and action: the main priority is effective communication and correct situational usage. Thanks to a carefully designed program covering all aspects of language, a great number of different topics are covered in an intensive manner so that maximum progress is guaranteed.
The curriculum used by our experienced teachers is focused on a direct communicative approach. As a result of this, the dynamic courses involve active participation from all students.
The number of students per Spanish class, between 2 and 8, reinforces this approach and strengthens the student-teacher relationship as well as improving fluency.
Spanish Course Description
* From 1 week to 12 months.
* Intensive Spanish courses consist of four classes per day, Monday to Friday.
* Intensive-plus and Special Spanish courses consist of 5 or 6 classes per day.
* In all cases one class equals 45 academic minutes.
* On national holidays there are no classes. On regional and local holidays there are either classes or extra activities.
* The size of each group varies from 2 to a maximum of 8, so that each student has the opportunity to actively participate. Even if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the class will take place, but the time of the class will be decreased. Up to six different levels are offered at the beginning of each Intensive course, ranging from basic to proficient Spanish users.
* We ask you to complete the Spanish level test on our Website the week before your course starts. The results, together with your own self-assessment and an informal conversation on your first day of class, will help us to determine what level of Spanish is most suitable for you.
* It is usually possible to change levels during the course.
* A certificate which confirms the type of Spanish course, duration, intensity and level will be awarded to those who regularly attend their Spanish courses.
OUR TEAM OF SPANISH TEACHERS
Our team (Spanish teachers and staff) consists of young Spanish teachers all of whom have graduated in linguistics and have relevant teaching experience. Their dedication and passion for teaching is apparent both inside and outside the classroom. They ensure that our Spanish courses are taught in a fun and relaxed environment so that students enjoy their classes and therefore that progression with their Spanish skills is guaranteed.
WHY PAY MORE?
***Contact course provider for prices****
The prices of our Spanish courses are among the most competitive in Spain. You won't find any other Spanish courses in Spain that offer the same level of quality for the same low prices. Why not compare our Spanish Courses with other Spanish language schools and see the difference for yourself? We want to make it as easy as possible for you to try out our Spanish courses, so if within the first three days you find that you are not satisfied with your Spanish course, we will refund the remaining balance.
ACCOMODATION IN GRANADA
You can book accommodation in shared apartments with other students or with Spanish families. In both cases you may choose either a double or single room. If you live with a Spanish family, the price includes half board (breakfast and one meal). Spanish courses can also be booked independently without the use of accommodation. Those who wish to accompany students may also book accommodation with us.
* Alhambra and General life
* Cathedral and Capilla Real
* Albayzín and Sacromonte
* Trips to Cordoba and Seville
* Parties and Spanish meals, tapas bars
* Flamenco venues, dance classes
* Conferences and talks on literature, history, art, etc., cinema
Language School Activities
The bars of Calle Elvira are just a short walk away. The activity program will be an important part of your stay at Delengua. Through these organized activities you will get a deep insight into the Spanish way of life, and the history and culture of Granada and the surrounding areas. It is also a great way to get to know other students from your Spanish course. A teacher always leads the excursions and they will be able to answer any questions you may have about Granada and its history.