VOLUNTEER IN SOUTH AMERICA
Available at: SANTIAGO | LIMA | CUSCO | BUENOS AIRES
This learning and cultural experience will be unforgettable. The Spanish school works together with different organizations in need of volunteers. Be a partner to help in South America! All program profits will be donated to the organization you choose to do your volunteer work with.You will meet people in special situations who will be very thankful for your help, and will also enjoy your company and learning about your home country.
The Spanish & Volunteer Itinerary
• You will start with at least two weeks of Spanish classes to improve your Spanish and become acclimated to the dialect as well as your new environment.
• Volunteer Interview: your interview will take place sometime during the last two weeks of your Spanish program.
• Volunteer Placement: you will start right after the end of your Spanish program. NOTE: You may also volunteer in your free time during your Spanish program, such as in the afternoon.
• Spanish Classes and Volunteer Certification: You will receive your diploma for your Spanish courses at the end of your program.
• Continuing support: our school is your casa and you are always welcome to use the Internet there or to stop by for any help that you may need.
The program includes
• Registration fee
•4 weeks placement in a volunteer project (you can extend your stay up to 6 months)
Volunteer Projects in Argentina, Peru and Chile
• Children: daycares, group homes and hospitals.
• Hospital support: visit, play, cleaning, general support.
• Environmental support • The elderly: visit, provide company and help in general.
• Indigenous community: general support.
Application The application must be submitted two months prior to the program’s start date. Please fill out the registration form, at the bottom select “Volunteer” and in the comments field, please describe: • Desired volunteer field.
• Planned duration of the volunteer experience. • Any prior experience in the field.
• Spanish background (required level of Spanish proficiency depends upon the nature of the work).
There is no processing fee for students taking at least four weeks of standard Spanish courses. If a fee is incurred for students taking less than four weeks of classes, please note that this fee is non-refundable and will be used arrange your placement interviews.